Welcome to Celeblaws, P.A. CN:0086-020-81536395   US:(407) 930-8082 info@celelaws.com 中文版






Commercial and Civil litigation; Family Law

Phone:407-930-8082 (US)020-81536395(CN)




Mark manages the firm's Orlando office. He is an experienced attorney who has provided legal services to clients in Central Florida for more than a decade. His practice focuses on commercial and civil litigation, business law, and construction law. Prior to beginning his legal career, Mark worked in the construction industry and his extensive experience in that field allows him to understand the business realities facing his clients. Mark volunteers at the Orange County and Seminole County Legal Aid Societies. He is also a member of the Seminole County Bar Association and the American Bar Association. 

Mark earned his Associate of Arts degree with Honors (Phi Theta Kappa) from Seminole State College. He then graduated from Rollins College with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Honors (Pi Sigma Alpha). Thereafter, he graduated from Florida A&M University College of Law with a Juris Doctor. Mark is licensed to practice law in the State of Florida.


Seminole State College, A.A. (Honors)

Rollins College, B.A. (Honors)

Florida A&M University College of Law, J.D.



Last article:SILVIA DINE, ESQ.
Next article:QINGHE (JENNY) LIU, ESQ.

Telephone:(407) 930-8082 (U.S)
Telephone:0086-020-81536395 (CN)

ORLANDO: 5050 W Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32808, USA
Guangzhou:D-15 GTLand Plaza, Zhujiang New Town, No. 8 Zhujiang West Rd, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China
NEW YORK: 276 Fifth Avenue Suite 704, New York, NY 10001, USA

Copyright © Celeblaws, P.A. NOTICE: This website is made available to you by Celeblaws, P.A. for general information purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal advice, nor should you rely on any information herein as it is subject to change without notice and may not be current. By using our website, you understand that no attorney-client relationship exists between you and Celeblaws, P.A. or any individual contributor. You should consult a licensed attorney for personal advice regarding your own unique situation. Technical support: